SHIFT2 SHIFT2

what i liked most was the character design. it was just great! keep up the good work

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

I didn't make any of the character designs. They are all made by there official/original authors respectively. But i was of course the one who chose them for this fan animation. Thank you ^ ^

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

Funny stuff, didnt know why it was rated M at first. I watched it a second time and saw some ti-tays and then it all made sense!

Epexsus Episode 2: Teaser Epexsus Episode 2: Teaser

nice man, cant wait!

Bimmy the Knight Bimmy the Knight

I found the animation to be much better than your previous works, good job, voice acting was well done can't complain, only problem i found was that blue stuff that represented them being under a spell, i think something like color of the eyes changing would have been better suited, but thats just me. overall i give this a 4.5/5. Great Work!

My Little Parody: FWBIM My Little Parody: FWBIM

did my demo for spike you better love it as much as i loved the humor in this flash

SS Ep1 - Half Day SS Ep1 - Half Day

I found it very difficult to understand the characters

Natty23 responds:

Sorry. Looks like next time then. I'm trying to use actual voices now.

True Friendship True Friendship

Wow dude the music really got me thats what made this so emotional!

RHG Demo - Lumen RHG Demo - Lumen

Haha nice man, badassery at its finest, great work!

EXHellfire responds:

Thanks man, I don't think this quite deserves more than a 4 like you gave me, so it's cool

San Andreas Fault San Andreas Fault

haha nice this was actually pretty good everything but the animation needs a little work. Over all good job.

Amazing World of Dumball Amazing World of Dumball

Not bad man, sounds were synced well, the voice acting wasn't bad, this was a pretty good parody seeing that the show in itself is an acid trip. Just work on your animation skills and you'll get better!

C-leb responds:

Thanks. I'll keep working on it.